For Peace Missionary Ministries
Saturday, April 4, 2020
Scripture: Proverbs 4:1-10; James 1:5
Prayer- Pastor Barger
- We will only use one entrance.
- If anyone is sick, coughing or sneezing, please do not enter.
- We will sanitize all surfaces prior to our worship and prior to anyone entering the sanctuary, (bathrooms). Doors propped open when possible.
- Check temperature at the door. (Anyone with a 99-degree temperature or more, will be asked to go to the clinic on East Main St. for testing.
- There will be a no touch sanitize station inside the door.
- Social distancing will be in effect. (We will use the balcony when necessary)
- Please use your masks. (We will provide them for those who do not have one)
-We will clean mics after each worship encounter.
-Mics will be assigned to reduce any cross contamination.
-Sunday School and Bible study will continue on the call-in line.
-We will continue to use our Facebook Live Stream and call-in line to share the message.
-The first week back, we will ask our leaders only to attend. This way we can work out any issues prior to the entire congregation coming back.
-Those people with a compromised or low immune system will be asked to stay home for now.
-We will only have our praise team singing at the beginning. (Worship will be about one hour in duration) They will sing without masks.
-Pastor will preach without mask.
- Steramine surface sanitizer
- No touch sanitize station
- Sanitize wipes
- Sanitize spray
- No touch thermal digital thermometers
- Disposable or washable Microphone socks
Note: Please continue to support the house of God with your tithe and offering.